Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh Brother!

I have been so inspired by the blogging I have seen lately. I am in love with Helen Tilbury's work to name just one. Of course, I am talking about Scrapbooking here. I see card inspiration all the time but lately it's the scrapbooking that has caught my eye.

I can't say exactly what inspired the LO I am posting today, it's probably a mishmash of different things I have seen. I do know that it speaks to my love of classic paper and embellishments. I can do bright and funky, but somehow classic, shabby, vintage SPEAKS to me.

I printed out a photo of my hubby and his brother from a while back and built my page around it. I did have a list of product I used on the LO but I have very inconveniently lost it. I am going to try and recall it all from memory.

Paper - Bo Bunny
Flowers - Petaloo
Clock face - Enmarc
Clock Hands - Heritage
Rubon phrase - Kaiserkraft
Red letters - Making Memories (thank you Mrs Nate!)

I am sure I am forgetting something, and I cannot remember things like the paper range right now, I will have to vow to update this post tonight.


..........



......

Have a stunner of a weekend everyone!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Morning.
    Great lay-out. The vintage look worked out very well.
    Looks like the boys were having a fine time.

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....