Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pizza Perfect

So we had pizza delivered for supper last night and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to try my hand at photographing food...

Of course, my hubby first asked what on earth I was doing as I made my food scene ready with camera in hand... I told him it was a perfect photo opportunity for a little camera happy chappy like me :) I mean really, what's not to understand? My Hawaain with extra mushroom looked too good to be true...it wasn't though, it was delicious!


Camera: Canon powershot SX210 IS
Colour Representation: sRGB
Shutter Speed: 1/30sec
Lens Aperture: F/3.1
Focal Length: 5mm
Date taken: 19 July 2011


2 comments:

  1. Thanks - now I want pizza! Canadian bacon with sauerkraut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza and Poo on the same page? I can't cope....

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....