Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Matching Take care of yourself card

As planned, the matching card for the take care of yourself bag I showcased yesterday :)

I did everything the same on this card as for the bag, right down to the way I placed the sentiment. I did however make one little change, and that was to dry emboss the pattern paper with a cuttlebug folder, the snowflakes to be exact...
I also cut the heart from a different scrap (good for me, eh?)


Take a gander at it for yourself, it's really nothing new :)


I love how the two look together too, it sort of puts into perspective the actual size of the gift bag:



That's it for today, hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. lovely card matching to the beautiful gift bag!!! Very well done Petra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put together, they look as if you bought them from a posh gift store....ya didn't, did ya? LOL.
    They are gorgeous, Petra....well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bright colors and layering, Petra. It's a very classy look with the two together like that. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading your blog Petra........Ali (PCP) XXX

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....