Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Card Kit #4 - 7 Gypsies Card # 2

Day 2 of my card kit reveal, and boy am I having fun with the sticker sheet.

I went with an upright notecard this time and instead of a square or rectangular sticker sentiment, I went with a round one.



I think the addition of the blue button enhances and compliments the round sentiment.


I also did my little half flower trick again, but this time I only used one half.


Of course, the cuttlebug embossing will be a staple throughout this set.



Hope you all enjoy a wonderful Wednesday! We're that bit closer to the weekend again!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice P and I hope no one is watching if I try and dance ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the detail. It is hard to stop looking at this creation, Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Normally people do a rain-dance - could I do the opposite..stil dancing but for the rain to stop. Lovely card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll join in with the dancin'....I'm doing the twist....not a pretty sight...Ha!...but this card certainly is....I think you're just showin' off now, P....lol!
    Ya know I love ya! x

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....