Monday, July 25, 2011

Card Kit #4 - 7 Gypsies! Card #3

Time for that all important card number 3 in card set #4!

Not much changes except the style of card really, I've used the same papers, cuttlebug folder and embellies...


I really love these half flowers, so easy to cut and stick down. I've also inked all papers in black.



Don't think I could craft without my beloved cuttlebug ever again, I find that embossing adds so much more texture and depth to my work.



The fold opens as follows:



Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic and blessed week ahead of you!

P.S. The making of the card:


5 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute is that little doggie. Such a gorgeous little face :)

    Lovely card too, lots of details in it

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice textures again P! Your colors used really make that blue pop.

    Training her young, like that! See she is mastering posing for the camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is called Cuttlebug??!! *LOL* Nah, just kiddin' - Bet you can't craft without that little cute dog either

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing....love the colours....love the ribbon....did I say I love the ribbon?....and looooove the doggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Petra I love your creations and I love that photo of you crafting in a suit jacket with your puppy on your knee - doesn't that tell a story all of its own....

    ReplyDelete

Due to my blog receiving in excess of 100 spam comments per week, I have been forced to activate Word verification in order to prove that you are not a robot!

Apologies to the REAL people out there who now have to go through this painful exercise.....